Final FFICM OSCE/SOE Examination Practice
This 2 ½ day course aims to provide candidates sitting both parts of the Final FFICM exam with extensive practice and the confidence to pass.
This course offers:
• Workshops in communication skills, ECG reporting and interpretation and simulation
• An opportunity to do a practice SOE with feedback
• An opportunity to do a practice OSCE with feedback
• Faculty who have sat the FFICM exam themselves
• A supportive environment aimed at helping you maximise your chance of success
• A day of FFICM focussed radiology
Dates: 21 September (afternoon), 22-23rd September (full days)
Fantastic venues in Newcastle upon Tyne:
Day 1: The Catalyst, The Helix, Newcastle upon Tyne
Day 2: The Simulation Centre, Royal Victoria Infirmary
Day 3: The Radiology Maclab, Royal Victoria Infirmary
Priority will be given to delegates who can attend for the whole course but please do contact us and we will accommodate requests if possible.