Final FFICM VivaMatch
This course aims to provide candidates sitting the Final FFICM SOE unprecedented peer-to-peer viva practice opportunities in the run up to the exam.
This unique course works around your own existing schedules and working patterns to match candidates with the same availability.
VivaMatch does not require specific days of study leave, there is no need to swap shifts, you are only matched in sessions that you know you are available for.
The only requirements are a Zoom compatible device as well as professionalism and commitment to peer exam practice.
The course runs over a 5 week period, ending just before the next exam sitting. Each and every day of this period there are 3 VivaMatch sessions (10:30-11:30, 14:30-15:30 and 19:30-20:30). For each session, for each day of the period you will be invited to declare yourself ‘available’ or ‘not available’, and we do the rest!
We will provide you with a timetable of dates and sessions where you have been matched successfully, along with the necessary Zoom details. We will not match you to too many sessions per week (max 4) and try not to match you with the same person too often.
In summary, this course offers:
• Matched sessions around your own existing schedule
• Multiple simulated examination sessions
• Exposure to questions from a variety of peer-examiners, however i-liNE does not provide exam questions
• Opportunity to develop and fine tune exam technique as the course progresses
• Varied revision format – role-playing the peer-examiner and providing feedback/critique is a worthwhile experience
• Dry-run - your hardware, connectivity, exam attire, and exam environment ahead of the real thing
VivaMatch Period: 29 August 2022 to 30 September 2022
ResourcesFFICM Vivamatch Poster August 2022 (002).pptx
I-line VivaMatch Ground Rules August 2022 (002).pdf
I-Line VivaMatch Candidate Flowsheet August 2022.pdf