Final FRCA VivaMatch
This course aims to provide candidates sitting the Final FRCA SOE with unprecedented peer-to-peer viva practice opportunities in the run up to the exam.
This unique course works around your own existing schedules and working patterns to match you with candidates with the same availability.
VivaMatch does not require specific days of study leave and there is no need to swap shifts, you are only matched to sessions that you are available for.
You can attend your matched sessions from wherever you want, as long as you have access to a Zoom compatible device.
The course runs over a 5 week period, ending just before the next exam sitting (see Flowsheet). There are 3 VivaMatch sessions each and every day (10:00-11:00, 14:00- 15:00 and 19:00-20:00). For each session you mark yourself as being ‘available’ or ‘not available’, and we do the rest!
We will then provide you with a timetable of dates and sessions where you have been matched successfully with other candidates, along with the necessary Zoom details.
We will not match you to too many sessions per week (max 4) and not match you with the same person too often.
Please also see ‘VivaMatch Flowsheet’ and ‘VivaMatch Ground Rules’ for more detail.
This course offers:
• Matched sessions around your own preferred availability
• Multiple simulated examination sessions
• Excellent question exposure from a variety of peer-examiners
• Extensive, organised SOE practice
• Opportunity to develop and fine tune exam technique as the course progresses
• Varied revision format – role-playing the peer-examiner and providing feedback/critique is valuable in developing your own exam technique
• ‘Dry-run’ your hardware, connectivity, exam attire, and exam environment ahead of the real thing
• Highly recommended from previous candidates
Introduction: 19 January 2022
VivaMatch Period: 7 February 2022 - 13 March 2022