Levelling the Field
A study day open to everyone to consider the challenges of ethnic / cultural diversities in the NHS.
The NHS offers health care professionals a great career but there are many bumps in the road. Come and join a diverse group of colleagues to think about ‘Levelling the Field’.
Personal experience and panel discussions by Consultants/College Tutors/Trainees and Trust Doctors
- challenges of starting new to the NHS
- challenges in the workplace
- bullying and harassment
- differential attainment
- inequality in recruitment and career progression
- learning lessons from the pandemic
- COVID19 and BAME deaths
- improving through inclusion - role of BAME staff networks
- Leadership and Management opportunities
Limited to 60 delegates (with social distancing measures in place)